Tuesday, April 14, 2009

catching zzzzzzzzzzz's

Well another sleepless night. I am soooo tired all day, but can't sleep at night. It is a cruel joke! My chest tightens/heart pounds and my breath becomes short as my stomach burns with acid upset. The nights are tough. 7:00 am the road crew comes and starts to grind down the road for paving!!! Another good start to a day!
My litlle furballs are by my side as usual. They have a strange obsession with my laptop. They love it,touch it and want to sleep on it if possible :)
It's a rainy day in NJ and I have little desire to get out. I do have a hair appt later. I used to love going and catching up with the ladies. It now means smelling those horrible salon smells and enduring the hair wash at the always uncomfortable sink. Whoever designed those had a sick sense of humor. Who's neck is really supposed to bend like that? It is not my salon I don't like....I actually love them. Especially the woman who cuts and colors my hair. She really is awesome. It is just not the treat it used to be because of the CFS. It is however more important now more than ever to feel good about how I look. I know how this sounds, but there is something to it. If you let yourself go you feel worse. True!!! So I continue to do my hair and occasionally the nails too. Someone wise told me"do something nice for yourself every day". It is the best advise I have had!!!
Exercise is the hard part. Too much is bad and too little is bad. What do I do? I have always worked out. I enjoy it amd how it makes me feel. Plus there is the extra bikini motivation in the summer. What do I do now? I hope the new Dr. has some advice on this. I am kind of an all or nothing girl. My workouts were great. Lot's of lunges and sit-ups after some weights and cardio! I miss this tons!!!!!
Off to breakfast....well the kitchen! Need my Kashi and bananas fix! Later the daily dose of "chick lit". Love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment