Thursday, April 16, 2009

OMG!!!! The sun is shining!!! Everything is better when the sun is shining :). Having said that I am in gastro hell. The lasest symptoms I have been told- IBS and GERD. Lucky me! So on top of everything else I have to watch what I eat. My cholesterol is a little high as well. When you don't feel good you you crave comfort food....need I say more! So now I am eating , oh I don't know, maybe 3-4 things. UGH!!!!
I was supposed to have bloodwork today, but we had a kitty emergency. He's ok now, but had eaten something he shouldn't have eaten. Bad kitty! I have to say I am not sad about the bloodwork. I have so many tests that having a day off is ok with me.
I am free of tests now for 4 days....woohoo!
Next week is my stress test and my new Dr's appt. Bring it on!!! I want answers. That actually may be the hardest part of all this so far. No one has answers. Will I feel better? Can I exercise more? What about supplements? Why do I feel different every day? Answers please! Hopefully next week I can get some!
Therapy has been a life saver. It is a must for anyone with CFS. Just being able to share all your frustrations and not be judged. You feel with anyone else like you are burdening them with complaints, but not there. We talk about evrything that is on my mind and she offers tools to get me through. She also will work with the Dr. in NY with anything she thinks will help. Love her!!
Ooh the stomach is growling...not much of a surprise. Time to try some food. Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment