Monday, April 20, 2009

Well tomorrow is the big stress test which is frankly stressing me out!!! I am so out of shape and have no time logged on the treadmill in a long time. I have been having a lot of palpatations so I have to suck it up and get this done. I hope I don't pass out....how embarassing. I mean I almost fainted in J Crew yesterday and I was waiting to pay. Not exactly an aerobic challenge!
I have to trust my Dr. which is hard for me these days since they have no answers yet.
I amm off to collect my ever growing medical files today from my 2 trusted docs. I am off to the big appt. in NYC on Thursday...yeay!!!! This is the one appt. I am really looking forward to. I don't want to get to excited, but I can't help it. Answers, I just need some! Is that really asking too much. I think not!!
I love my home, but am spending way too much time here and way too much time alone. It is easy to become a bit of a hermit. If I don't call my friends they don't call me. I am not sure why, but that is where I am right now. I guess it's true happy people attract happy people. When you spend most of you time at home you attract no one. Out of sight out of mind. I wish people would reach out. I would and have when friends needed someone. No one even thought about ot this weekend when my husband was away. Thank god for family. I had company for dinner both nights. My therapist said I need to reach out more and keep the friendships going, but it feels awfully one-sided right now. Blah blah blah. This is what happens on a rainy day.
Must cheer up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment